Chamberlain Chiropractic and Wellness is Looking For an Organized, Independent and Health-oriented Team Member.
Chamberlain Chiropractic and Wellness has won many awards for customer service over the years and is known as one of the premier chiropractic practices in the area…… And we are looking for an organized, fun, chiropractic assistant to help us provide more value to our growing patient base.
If you are the kind of person who is highly organized (the kind of person who alphabetizes your DVD collection), is also highly personable (the kind of person who can strike up a conversation with anyone), has a passion for health and Wellness as well as to help others achieve health and wellness…… then YOU are exactly the kind of person that would love working with us.
Do you like to be micro-managed? Good! I was hoping you would say no.
We are looking for self- starters who enjoy working independently. This doesn’t mean that we don’t offer training and support. Our training and support systems are in depth and allow for you to pursue areas of growth that are most relevant to your individual needs. This happens through in office training and also opportunities to attend outside training and development to grow your career. So to recap. Training? Yes! Breathing down your neck while you are working? No.
A prospective team member who will have a high level of success in our company possesses the following skills and values:
- A love of holistic healthcare, especially chiropractic.
- Demonstrates a history of experience being a high level organizer.
- Skill in handling a variety of customer situations.
- An ability to communicate in a thorough and consistent manner.
- Keep a level head when things around you are hectic.
A few of the Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Doctor in patient care
- Completing patient documentation with precision
- Teaching Patients certain aspects of the Doctor's recommendations with accuracy and precision
- Assisting your team members in any needs that are in the best interest of the patients results
If after reading this, you feel like this matches you then we believe you would be a tremendous asset to our team and would thrive in the environment we provide.
On the cover letter give a two to three paragraph explanation of your experience with holistic health care and why you enjoy it.
We look forward to talking to you soon.